A) DEFINITIONS:1. The Police Academy Study Guides / Corrections Academy Study Guides (herein referred to as "PASG" / “CASG”) is a service operated on the World Wide Web.2. PASG operates Web sites under the root domain names "www.myfloridapoliceexams.com", "policeacademystudyguides.co" , “myfloridapoliceexams.net” , “myfloridapoliceexams.org” , “policeacademystudyguides.net” , “policeacademystudyguides.org” , “myfloridacorrectionsexams.com” , “correctionsacademystudyguides.com”. All of the aforementioned domains are the exclusive property of PASG / CASG
3. The term "Subscriber" refers to anyone who establishes a connection to our servers for access to and use of the studyguides sites,
regardless of purpose.
4. The term "Recruit" refers to anyone who is currently enrolled in any training academy.
5. PASG / CASG provides subscription-based services that require "registration" by the Subscriber.
6. The term "Instructor" refers to any person who currently teaches in any academy and has been confirmed by the academy director.
This person is offered free access only after being verified, and has the right to use this material to help recruits while in the classroom.
B) COPYRIGHT NOTICE:
1. All content on the PASG / CASG Sites is protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, and may
not be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or otherwise distributed in any way, by any medium
without the written consent of the PASG / CASG adminstration.
2. By uploading files and posting photos and messages via the PASG / CASG Sites, you are granting PASG / CASG a royalty-free,
perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform and/or display any
3. All notifications sent out over the PASG / CASG Sites are the property of PASG / CASG, and may not be re-distributed by any means
without the written consent of the website administrators.
1. To use the PASG / CASG Services, you will be required to provide personal information as requested on the applicable registration
form. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. Further, you agree to advise PASG / CASG of
any change in your information to keep it current and accurate.
2. If PASG / CASG has reasonable cause to suspect that you have provided information that is inaccurate, not current, untrue or
incomplete, PASG / CASG reserves the right to suspend or revoke your access to PASG / CASG Services without refund (when
applicable), and refuse any and all current or future use of PASG / CASG Services.
3. All Subscribers who register for the PASG / CASG Services are issued a username and password which allows access to restricted areas
of the PASG / CASG Sites. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all
activities that occur under your password or account.
D) PASG / CASG SERVICE LICENSING, FEES & RENEWALS:
1. PASG / CASG offers two types of licenses for the use of the study guides services, “Recruit” and “Instructor”.
2. PASG / CASG reserves the right to revoke any Subscribers access to PASG / CASG Services without notice or refund for violation of
our subscriber licensing policy.
3. PASG / CASG subscription rates vary by subscription term chosen. Current rates for “Recruit” accounts are listed on the Subscription
Web page. Current rates for PASG / CASG “Instructor Access” accounts are free off charge after verification by their academy director.
4. PASG / CASG reserves the right to modify registration options and fees at any time.
5. You may cancel your PASG / CASG Services at any time by emailing email@example.com
6. Subscriptions are not automatically renewed. If you wish to continue your subscription, you have the option to pay again under your
7. No refunds or credit will be given for partial or unused periods.
E) PASG / CASG SERVICE FEES & TERMS:
1. PASG / CASG offers services to our members at the rates listed below:
1 week - (CASG / PASG) - $9.95
1 month - (CASG / PASG) - $19.95
3 month - (CASG / PASG) - $39.95
6 months - (CASG / PASG) - $49.95
8 months - (PASG / CASG) $69.95
1 Year - (PASG / CASG) - $99.95
F) SUBSCRIBER CONDUCT:
1. Subscriber agrees that PASG / CASG Services will be used for lawful purposes only.
2. Subscriber will not use PASG / CASG Services to infringe upon or restrict the rights of any other user from using and enjoying PASG /
3. Subscriber will not use PASG / CASG Services to, without the prior written consent of site administrators, post any message or
notification that contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services of any kind.
4. PASG / CASG may terminate Subscriber's access, or suspend any Subscriber's access to all or part of the PASG / CASG Services
without notice or refund for any conduct that PASG / CASG, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is
harmful to the interests of another Subscriber, a third-party Provider, a Merchant, a Sponsor, a Licensor, a service provider or PASG /
5. Sharing of your username and password so that other recruits can access the website is strictly prohibited. If evidence of this is found,
PASG / CASG reserves the right to take immediate action. Ex. Suspension, termination and or fines as deemed appropiate by website
G) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
1. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence shall PASG / CASG, or any affiliated third-party sites be liable for any
direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use PASG / CASG Services
and/or PASG / CASG sites.
2. Subscriber specifically acknowledges and agrees that PASG / CASG is not responsible or liable for any illegal, offensive or defamatory
conduct of any other Subscriber. Use of PASG / CASG Services is at Subscribers own risk.
3. PASG / CASG makes no warranty or guarantee regarding your ability or success in passing your block and state exams.
4. If you are dissatisfied with any PASG / CASG Service, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using PASG / CASG Services.
1. Subscriber agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PASG / CASG, and affiliated third-party sites, their directors, officers,
agents and employees from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees arising out of the use of PASG / CASG Services
by Subscriber or Subscriber's account.
or the PASG / CASG Sites after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.